The festival app is here – and the full program online!
Seven weeks before the start of the festival, the new festival app is available! Both versions, iOS and Android, can be downloaded from the respective store. Before the installation we recommend deleting the previous version.
With the launch of the app the full festival program is also online. All times, all places, just everything about
* Cuba, this year’s country focus with ten groups, a symposium and a photo exhibition;
* the EBU festival featuring musicians sent by twelve public radio stations and welcoming Denmark back after a long absence;
* the RUTH award winner Folkländer;
* the concert of the Thuringian Symphony Orchestra Saalfeld-Rudolstadt together with the Naghash Ensemble from Armenia;
* further 31 concert and 66 street music groups from over 30 countries, and of course
* the songposium (Where Have All The flowers Gone?), the lectures and workshops, guided and stage dances, the children’s festival and the Afterhour on Saturday evening in the youth club saalgärten.
The weekend ticket for all four days costs €120, the combined ticket including overnight stays in a tent or caravan site €150. If you don't want to transport your tent across the country: we cooperate with www.mein-zelt-steht-schon.de and recommend the service for a stress-free festival experience.
The usual discounts are available again. BUT: 80% of the tickets are already gone. So hurry up! Festival tickets are available from TixforGigs (and their ticket offices) and from the tourist information offices in Rudolstadt, Saalfeld and Bad Blankenburg.